I have decided that I needed, yes needed, to join in the monthly goals. Even though it is June and summer is right around the corner, I figured that it’s now or never to start holding myself accountable for some things that I want to get done. As this is my first one, I have no recap for last month, so here we go.
- Find some decorations/art for my walls. We are so bad about this because we rent. Something in me tells me that if I don’t put anything up that this is just temporary, but I need to do something about these bare walls.
- Purge items that I have been hoarding through two moves. I just can’t seem to get rid of anything ever.
- Try to make sure that I keep up with daily housework so that I can actually relax on the weekends when my hubs is off of work.
- Finish up Grey’s Anatomy and Season 6 of Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. Yes, this is my dirty indulgence for myself.
- Read at least 10 books this month. This again is a way for me to unwind. Three kids can really take a toll on your mentality. This is my way to get away 😉
- Make sure that I get my hub’s an amazing Father’s Day present. He deserves the world, but I will see what I can come up with!
- Try to set up one day this month to do something fun with friends (Kings Dominion revisit is coming!). We went for the Spring Bloom Festival last month. Babysitters are expensive though!
- Catch up with an old best friend that I haven’t spoken to in over a month. She’s been my rock since I was 14. I need to keep that relationship current.
Blog/Virtual Assistant Goals
- Post on my blog 2-3 times a week and promote my content. Writing is easy but promotion is another thing entirely.
- Make my Virtual Assistant business expand. I have taken on a few clients this week, but I need to get my name out there some more. Recently I became laid off from my other job with a company I was with for 3 years. It was a bummer, but I can now expand and open doors to new ventures with being a VA.
- Try to keep my in box in check. I have let it go and now it’s getting out of control.
- Apply to blogging campaigns even if I think that my stats are too small. You never know!
- FINALLY get my own hosting to open up more doors for me financially.
- Make sure that I am eating healthy. I am binging on junk way too much lately.
- Look for more at home jobs such as data entry, administrative assistant, etc. I love working from home and don’t want to put my kids back with a sitter.
That’s June goals in a nutshell. We will see what all I can accomplish and what is going to end up rolling over into July (my birthday month!). That’s it for June so far. I think I can get the ball rolling on these things and I will check in with how it went next month.
P.S. If you’re looking for a VA you can always email me rwilson0720(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks to Angie & Karen for setting up the Monthly Goals Linky Party. Make your goals and link up by clicking the picture below.