My family loves popcorn when we have movie night. We typically have a night or two a week that we watch something together. Popcorn is definitely a favorite of all of us and making it into a dessert brings smiles all around. S’mores are fun to make on their own but super easy to eat while watching a movie when evolved into a popcorn snack.
S’mores Dessert Popcorn
Time: 40 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
- 2 cups Popcorn (popped)
- ¼ cup Wilton S’More Candy Melts
- 3 Graham Cracker Bars (crushed)
- ¼ cup Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Crème
- A Wilton Candy Melt Pot is recommended to heat s’more candy melts. If you do not own a candy melt pot simply microwave candy melts at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not over heat. Tip: add room temperature coconut oil to candy melts if mixture gets too thick.
- Spread popcorn onto cookie sheet. Using a spoon, drizzle s’more candy melts across popcorn as desired.
3. Add crushed graham cracker to popcorn.
4. Using a spoon, drop small balls of marshmallow crème onto popcorn.
5. Drizzle second layer of s’more candy melts onto popcorn.
6. Add final layer of crushed graham crackers to popcorn.
7. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from freezer. Cut into chunks with a knife. Use a spatula to plate. Serve and enjoy. Store in refrigerator.
The kids love this dessert and it is something that they can help make with you! Movie night or indoor camping fun will never be the same. This S’mores Dessert Popcorn will quickly become your favorite.