Valentine’s Day for me is about celebrating love. Whether you are celebrating with friends or with your significant other, toasting the fact that there is love around you is important. I have a super fun Valentine’s Day Shooter to share with you!
So whether you are celebrating with friends or with a loved one, make sure that this adorable and yummy drink is on the menu!
Valentine’s Day Grenadine Shooter
Total Time: 10
Ingredients That You Need
- 2 oz. Grenadine Syrup
- 2 oz. Kahlua (Original)
- 2 oz. Bicardi Rum
- ¼ cup Whipped Cream
- 1 tbsp. Freeze Dried Strawberries
Instructions How To Make You Valentine’s Day Shooter
- Add grenadine and rum to shooter.
2. Place a small spoon over grenadine and rum mixture while pouring Kahlua Original Coffee Liquor atop. This will result in a layering effect.
3. Add freeze-dried strawberries to zip-loc bag. Using a rolling pin or large cup, crush strawberries into tiny pieces. Remove from bag.
4. Add crushed freeze-dried strawberries to whipped cream. Mix well.
5. Scoop strawberry whip into piping bag. Using a star tip, pipe a swirl top onto grenadine shooter. Garnish with freeze-dried strawberries dust.
Serve and enjoy with everyone you love this Valentine’s Day!