Christmas S’more Recipe
Time: 15 min
• 1 cup Wilton White Candy Melts
• 1 cup Wilton Red Candy Melts
• 4 cups Mini Marshmallows
• 32 Graham Cracker Squares (makes 16 sandwiches)
• Green Food Coloring
• Blue Food Coloring
• 4 tbsp Red Sugar Sprinkles
•4 tbsp Green Sugar Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Place approximately 5 red candy melts onto each bottom graham cracker. Add a spoonful of mini marshmallows on top. Bake in oven for approximately 5 minutes.
3. You may use a Wilton Candy Melt Pot to heat white candy melts if you have one. Otherwise, microwave candy melts at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not over heat.
4. Add green food coloring to white candy melts. Stir. Add blue coloring as desired to achieve the correct color. If candy melts become too thick just add a touch of coconut oil to thin.
5. Drizzle green candy melts onto each s’more (on top of marshmallows). Sandwich a graham cracker on top.
6. Sprinkle red and green sugar sprinkles onto edges of sandwich.
7. Serve immediately & enjoy!